This 2-hour mindfulness meditation class is a safe, healing and wonderfully supportive circle of women who are on a journey to becoming their best selves. We come together not only to learn, share ideas, and grow, but to lift each other up and support each other’s journeys.
We cover topics on personal growth, spiritual healing, law of attraction, manifestation, meditation, mindfulness, developing your intuition, connecting with energy, and lots more. The purpose of this group is to empower your spirit and inspire your mind to think outside the box so you can let more of your true self shine. Be prepared to experience powerful personal growth, healing, and believing in the magic of unlimited potential.
I guarantee that you will leave each class happy at the end of this powerful healing night with a profound supportive learning experience. You will connect with other like minded women and glad you were guided to this workshop.
What are the benefits of joining the mindfulness meditation class?
- Improve your mental health, physical health and overall well-being.
- Decrease stress, anxiety and calm your emotions.
- Bring confidence, peace, balance and patience back into your life.
- Increase your awareness by learning how to access your inner sacred space of wisdom for clarity.
- Manifest abundance into your life and let go of negative self-limiting beliefs.
- Learn how to develop and trust your own intuition.
- Learn how to let go of the past and emotional blocks that are holding you back.
- Learn how to release negative energy that no longer serves a purpose in your life.
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with other members between classes or post questions or gain support in any area of your life.
Why should I join this mindfulness meditation class?
- You are ready to make some positive changes in your life and you are committed to your own personal growth.
- You want to take that next step in your life to gain a greater understanding of what you need to do.
- You are interested in learning how to connect with your higher-self and intuition.
- You want to learn how to manifest positive things in your life.
- You want to learn how to stop the negative self-talk and beliefs you have held for a long time.
- You are interested in learning in a positive group setting where you can share your ideas and ask questions with like minded women.
- You are ready to live an amazing, authentic, happy and full-filled life.
Details and Schedule
Location: Threelights Healing Studio – Kanata, ON – 1st Monday of every month from 6:30pm to 9:30pm.
Want to Join a Class? Here is the monthly class schedule:
- Monday, September 9, 2019
- Monday, October 9, 2019
- Monday November 4, 2019
- Winter Celebration & Gratitude Night is on December 16, 2019
To register for an upcoming class, please contact Joceline via email at email@example.com.
What students are saying about the mindfulness meditation class…..
Being a part of this group has really helped me to come out of my shell. It’s a safe place where I can feel free to express who I am & be welcomed with open arms. Being a part of this group has taught me and continues to teach me more about myself; about how I can also be of service to others for healing all the while experiencing healing for myself. Being surrounded by a group of like minded women who have the courage to be vulnerable, open, and share their triumphs, their fears, and everything in between has taught me the true meaning of sisterhood and the power of Spirit working through us. I really appreciate the group events such as the MEY (meditation, essential oils and yoga) nights where I feel the gentle yoga centers and grounds me, the guided meditation given by Joceline thereafter helps me to relax and receive images/messages and the sharing of our experiences always lends to incredible insights and synchronicity. Social nights are just an amazing way to reconnect with everyone and to receive the support that I may need or to give support to others who need it. All in all, being a part of this incredible group of women, led by Joceline, who does such an amazing job of guiding us, has helped me to truly believe that there are people like me in this world and that I am not alone. This group has given me so many gifts and I am grateful to be a part of it. –Remika, Rockland ON
Empower your spirit, for me, has become so much more than learning meditation and discussing spiritually related topics. It’s opened my mind to so many things! It’s allowed me to improve my intuition, be present, and learn from others. I came to the class at a time where I felt lost and learned that I have the power to attract abundance into my life and to trust my judgement. The most rewarding part of this class are the relationships that have formed. I’ve never been part of a friendship with women who I relate to more. There’s so much love, compassion, intelligence, warmth, honesty and trust within this group. I’ve learned so much about myself through this group where I don’t think I would have learned anywhere else. Thank you to Joceline for all that she’s done to make this class what it is. –Hilary, Kanata ON
Empower your Spirit events to me represents exactly what the name suggests. It’s a place for open-minded ladies to be in a judgement free zone where compassion and nurture envelopes us. It’s a therapy circle for the mind, body and soul. We help each other navigate the complexities of our existences by providing perceptive perspectives to one another. But beyond that, it’s a place for us to each work on our own energetic journeys through yoga, meditation and discussion. It’s us being part of the collective; and yet at the same time a meet-up to empower our individual contributions to the conscious experience; develop our inherent gifts, allow us to journey towards our best selves. –Karen, Kanata ON