Envision Your Best Life: Learn Effective Manifesting Tools to Create a Life You Love.
Are you looking for something different to do? Book a day with your team, small group of girlfriends or invite a loved one for a fun entertaining day together where you share some laughs while supporting each others dream life goals. I guarantee that you will walk away happy at the end of this powerful workshop and glad you attended.
This 3 hour workshop will help kick start your goals for the year while having fun creating a beautiful piece of art inspired by you and your life. Have fun with other like-minded people who come together, to share ideas, learn, and grow. You will have the opportunity to explore your creative side as you explore your passions and truly discover what you want in your life.
It’s a magical experience and the perfect time to connect with the powers of creativity and abundance to manifest your desires.
What’s a Vision Board?
A vision board is a collage of pictures, phrases, words or items that represent you and your goals. A vision board is a tool used to inspire you to get clear and focused on your short-term or long-term goals. It helps paint a visual picture of how you see yourself and your life in the next year to five years.
Vision Board Workshop includes:
- A private group lesson on how to manifest your goals and use manifesting tools to create the life you love.
- A private group lesson on how to create a vision board that actually works.
- All materials to make the vision board. (glue, scissors, magazines and artist canvas)
- A guided meditation where you will learn how to access your internal sacred space of wisdom.
- Intuitive reading of your vision board to give you guidance on what your vision board means regarding your life.
- Workbook & small surprise gift
- Refreshments and snacks
You will leave this workshop with your own personalized custom vision board created from your heart and passions that will be used as a road map to where were want to go in your life.
Why should I attend the Vision Board Workshop?
- You are ready to make some positive changes in your life and you are committed to your own personal growth.
- You are ready to start seeing results in your life when you set a goal.
- You want to take that next step in your life to gain a greater understanding of what you need to do.
- You want to know how to use your vision board and intention statements to break through procrastination.
- You want to learn how to manifest positive things in your life.
- You are interested in learning in a positive group setting where you can share your ideas and ask questions.
Schedule (10:00am to 2:00pm) – Workshop is scheduled in 3 options – one on one private, small group or team building workshop.
- 10:00 am: Introduction and Social Time
- 10:15 am: Guided Manifestation Meditation
- 10:30 am: Introduction to Vision Boards, Law of Attraction and Learning Effective Manifesting Tools.
- 11:00 am: Instructions on how to create your Vision Board
- 2:00 pm: Closing Meditation and Questions
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided (tea, coffee, water, and soda). Please bring a journal to take notes during the educational portion of the workshop. You may also want to bring personal photos to use on your vision board. All other materials will be provided during the workshop.
To book your workshop please click here —>
What I loved about the Vison Board Workshop…
I really enjoyed Joceline's vision board workshop. It really helped that she did a meditation first and I really liked hearing what everyone's experience was afterwards. Doing the vision board really helped me focus on what I wanted and it's so nice to put it up as a reminder of what my goals are. I can't wait for the next one! –Sara, Hammond ON
I really liked the format of your class. I liked how we spent time thinking about what I really want and what is "value" to me. (I don't do that enough.) I loved creating the vision board and the angel card reading regarding self-acceptance. Thank You very much for all that you do.–Wendy, Kanata ON
I enjoyed the meditation and answering the brainstorming questions provided. It helped me become focused on exactly what I wanted this year. I loved the entire workshop! Thank for your guidance. Lunch was also amazing. :)–Jamie, Kanata ON
I loved the guided meditation, brainstorming session - great idea! Loved the intuitive reading aspect once we were done.–Jo-Ann, Ottawa ON